It is our Endeavor to provide top quality services to our valued customers to their entire requirement and satisfaction, through our After Sales Network across Pakistan.
87 Dealers’ workshops with skilled manpower to serve in all major cities are equipped with state of the art latest technology, tools & equipment and technical manpower to handle conventional and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system.
Also, we have some very important tips and public alerts for our esteemed customers. View here
CNG Cylinder Testing facilitation service through Hydro Carbon Development Institute of Pakistan (HDIP).
Customer Relation Center operating 24/7 for the guidance/queries/complaints of the customers.
For the better fuel efficiency & reduce the emission of harmful gases, RPM is adjusted with the help of RPM meter.
To Quickly diagnose worn piston ring, burnt valve and bad head gasket, Timely corrective actions gives high-performance engine.
Oil Pressure Gauge:
Optimum oil circulation is necessary for maintaining the health of the engine. For this oil pressure is checked through oil pressure gauge.
Multi-Circuit Tester evaluate electrical accessories performance, & used for diagnosis of an electric circuit or electrical component malfunctioning.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Motorcycle warranty period is six months from the date of purchase or on completion of 6000 km whichever comes first.
Warranty shall not be applicable in following case/exception
Normal maintenance operations such as Engine tune-up, De-Carbonizing, Carburetor cleaning, wheels, Brakes and Clutch adjustments as well as any other normal adjustment.
- Normal service wear and tear item i.e. Brake Shoes, Shims / Fasteners / Washers, Gaskets and all rubber parts, plastic components, cables and electrical items, Drive Chain, Sprocket, Clutch & Friction Plates, Race Bearing and Element Air Cleaner.
- If recommended Engine Oil/lubricants are not used or if they are not replaced at the recommended intervals.
- Use of non-genuine parts or accessories. The motorcycle was not repaired/maintained by Pak Suzuki Showroom / Authorized dealership as per service schedule (described in the owner`s manual). If any of the free or paid services is not done as per schedule the warranty tends to stand void.
- Parts of the vehicle have been subjected to miss-use, accident, and negligent treatment. o Parts of the motorcycle getting rusted or their plating or paint coming off due to the atmospheric condition like sea breeze and Industrial pollutions.
- The motorcycle was used for any competition i.e. rallies or in races or used for any commercial purpose. Pak Suzuki undertakes no liability in the matter of any consequential loss or damage caused due to the failure of the parts.
- Parts repaired or replaced under this warranty are warranted only for the original warranty period of Suzuki motorcycles.
- Consumables like Engine Oil and Grease used for the warranty repair are not covered under the application of the warranty.
- The company is not liable for any delay in repairing due to reason(s) beyond the control of the company or any of its authorized Showroom / dealers. Warranty Repair Provisions
- This warranty applies to the repair or replacement of defective part(s) only.
- Any part replaced under warranty, become the property of Pak Suzuki. The repair or replacement of defective part under warranty must be made by the Pak Suzuki Showroom / Authorized dealership only.
- Suzuki Genuine Part(s) should be used to replace any defective part(s) under warranty.
- When a part needs to be replaced, the defective subassembly part(s) as shown in parts catalogue would be used.
The Second Free Service is due within 2000 Kms or 2 Month (whichever comes first).
The Second Free Service includes items as recommended in the periodic maintenance schedule.